To celebrate Phil Day’s historic World Record, and the uploading of our exclusive article “Fighter Captured – The Phil Day story“… we imported one of Justin Whitlock’s fantastic baby Galaga cabs, and asked Phil to sign it.
(Tip: Click on the photo below to ZOOM IN)
How AWESOME would that look on top of your monitor?
Here’s how to enter….
1. If you don’t already have a Twitter account, grab one here. It’s free, it takes 5 minutes, and if you don’t like Twitter, well at least you could win a hot prize.
2. Using Twitter, Follow @justonemoregame. (Just click on the link & press “follow”)
3. Tweet the following message “RT & follow @justonemoregame & you could win a baby Galaga cabinet – signed by the world champ! http://tinyurl.com/babygalaga”. (without the quotes)
It’s that easy!
There are just 3 rules…
1. One entry/tweet per person only.
2. The draw will take place on the evening of Friday November 27th.
3. Entries will be printed out, thrown into an empty baby bath, and the first one drawn WINS.
And thanks for supporting the world’s only Retro+Indie+Coinop blog, JustOneMoreGame.
PS: We’d love to get your feedback on our biggest story yet – our exclusive article “Fighter Captured – The Phil Day story“.